- Tipico is committed to user privacy. This Privacy Statement provides details on whether your personal information is collected, processed and retained by Tipico and how this is done. Personal information refers to information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual. This may include amongst others a person’s name, address, telephone number, device ID and IP-Address.
- The operator of this website is the controller according to art. 4 paragraph 7 of the European General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”) for all personal data collected through this website.
- Our data protection practices comply with all applicable data protection legislation, including the provisions of the GDPR, and any other European or national legislation we may be subject to.
- This Privacy Statement may be subject to modification from time to time, notably in the event of changes to legislation, the introduction of new laws or revision or expansion of our offering. Any changes will be published on our website. We therefore recommend that you check the Privacy Statement regularly.
- The following describes which information may be collected during your visit to one of our websites or mobile applications. Our websites offer various features through which we collect personal information. We explain how this information is collected and used below:
- Contact form: The information collected through our contact form will only be used to process enquiries we receive through it.
- Payment services: Should you provide us with account or credit card details or any other such information for the purpose of payment transactions, this data will be collected and may be transmitted to the payment service provider. Additional terms and conditions of the providers may apply. You will be notified thereof in the deposit or withdrawal dialogue box.
- We shall only collect and use your personal information
- when it is necessary to perform the services, you have requested;
- for the purpose of research and for improving our services;
- when you have consented that we do so (e.g. sending of newsletters); or
- if we feel we have a legitimate interest to do so that is not detrimental to your right to privacy (e.g. for trouble-shooting, maintenance of website functions or to keep you up-to-date on our new products and services).
- Your personal information will be treated as strictly confidential. We shall only retain your personal information for the length of time necessary for the intended purpose of data collection or for as long as legally required.
- Your personal information will not be forwarded to a third party unless expressly stipulated in the terms of this Privacy Statement.
- Your personal data may be shared with other companies of the Tipico group. We may also share personal information with third parties service providers with whom Tipico has a contractual relationship and who provide part of the services requested by you on behalf of Tipico. In addition, we may also be required to share your personal data with authorities or other competent bodies as a result of a legal obligation to which we are subject, to detect or prevent fraud or to safeguard the interests of Tipico’s personnel.
- Where we share your personal data with third parties, we shall take all reasonable precautions to ensure that these third parties respect the same privacy standards as Tipico.
- We only transfer data to states outside the European Economic Area provided the recipient guarantees a standard of data protection comparable to that in place in Europe.
- You have the right to:
- request a copy of your personal data;
- rectify your personal data;
- request erasure of your personal data;
- request the restriction of processing of your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent at all times (e.g. unsubscription to our newsletter);
- receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or have it transmitted to another data controller.
- All requests, complaints or queries may be addressed to Tipico to the email-address mentioned in section VII. We will consider any requests, complaints or queries and provide you with a reply in a timely manner. You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority should you not be satisfied with the way in which we handle your personal information.
- You can modify your browser settings to notify you when a cookie is set, to accept them on a case-by-case basis, or to accept or reject the use of certain cookies. We recommend that you accept the cookies that we set on our websites, applications and newsletters to get the best out of their functions.
- The following types of cookies may be used by us on our websites, in our applications or in our newsletters:
- Necessary cookies:
These cookies are essential to make the websites or applications work correctly. These cookies don’t collect personal information.
- Performance cookies:
These cookies monitor behaviour on our websites and applications, which allows us to improve their performance. These cookies don’t collect personal information, but only data that are anonymised or aggregate.
- Functionality cookies:
These cookies enable previous choices of users to be remembered (e.g. user name, language). They help improve the user’s experience and allow your experience to be personalised. The information these cookies collect may include personal information. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the functionality and may restrict access to content on the websites, applications or newsletters.
- Advertising cookies:
These cookies are used to deliver targeted content to you that you may be interested in. We may use these cookies to remember websites you have visited and may share them with third parties such as advertisers or advertising agencies.
- Third party cookies:
These are cookies set on your device by third party service providers to allow them to deliver their services to you. The setting of these cookies is regulated by the cookie policies of the respective third parties.
- Necessary cookies:
- Currently, we use the following plugins and active script contents from third-party providers on our websites and applications. Tipico reserves the right to use additional plugins and active script contents at any time.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as Google). Google Analytics uses various techniques, including so-called ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information obtained by Google Analytics about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers which may be operated outside member states of the European Union as well outside states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In case of activation of IP anonymisation within the Google Analytics tracking code for this website, Google will anonymise your IP address before transmission. This website uses a Google Analytics tracking code, to which the operator “gat._anonymizelp();” is added to enable anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). Google will use this information on behalf of the website operator for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and for providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. Google Analytics will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You may refuse the use of Google cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html
- Google APIs:
Technical and organisational measures are used to protect your personal information from unauthorized access by third parties, disclosure, alteration, destruction or loss during its collection, processing and retention. This level of protection cannot, however, be extended to communication by email and we recommend that you send all confidential information by normal post.
For any privacy issues you may have or to obtain further information on our data processing activities, please contact our Group Data Protection Officer:
4011 St. Julian’s, Malta
Fax: +356 25 707 099
Version 1,0, Date of issue: 04.01.2019, © Tipico Services Ltd.